Hello

When you confused,then write your thoughts here. It's free for you

Tuesday 24 January 2017

They Never Shut up

I'm a girl, and I'm the most quiet in school, so, can't my gender learn to shut up? Or be smart? Or learn to not obsess over fashion? Seriously, some girls make me hate my own people. Girls today should go a few decades in time to learn to work and that your doing the same thing boys did.M+13
I am a girl, and I don't talk, I mean barely. You should see me in my art class, I sit next to one of the most annoying, talkative people in my school and I don't say a word. I have never been or never will be one of those people that never shut up.M+8
A girl sits behind me in math and never shuts up! They don't even talk about anything useful (, did you see American Horror Story last night? It was awesome...). OK now shut up so I can concentrate on math. Especially affects me because I am in advanced math and a year younger than most people so I have to pay extra attention to fully understand concepts and get good grades. I can't wait until we switch seats.M+4
Ask anybody at my school, I'm quie

No comments:

Post a Comment