Hello

When you confused,then write your thoughts here. It's free for you

Tuesday 24 January 2017

BAD HABITS OF GIRLS Make-Up
 
This list doesn't really go with me on a count of I usually play outside. I like to do things like riding my bike or throwing a ball around with my 3 brothers. Sure I like stuffed animals, but besides that I'm not that much of a girly-girl. And I usually don't hit my brothers unless they hit me first. Besides I have no choice. I try to ask them politely to stop and they keep going, and if I tell my parents then my brothers keep on going.

This list is extremely insulting to us and I think that us girls and boys are equals. I don't like segregation and I'm a Christian so I believe it's good to be fair to men and boys. And I can understand why you made the list and I'm sorry that you feel upset and threatened by the way some girls treat you. But just because some do it doesn't mean all do. And besides, I know it's not nice for a girl to hit you but it's also not nice to put this little list here as a way to insult and point out our flaws.

Sometimes if you have feelings ...moreM+6
I'm a girl I mean some girly girls... I agree with everything exept mlp and stuffed animals! I don't shop. I stay at home chilling! I'm a talker, but if you ask me to be quiet I'm quieter than a mouse! And you can't hear mice. I'm way too young to wear it. Yeah I rarely paint my nails but why do any more than a little. When you say GIRLS it really annoys me because your stereotyping. Id rather just play with kittens, rescue them, not go to the humane society because they kill, just do it for them! And I be a vetenarian for a job maybe? I don't know. I think so called cool' girls are more annoying! They say "Your a nerd! " or, "totally! Like I want a new phone" um... Are you kidding me? You act popular but you are acting like a fool. If you want to be popular you have to stop trying and finally TRY to be nice! But makeup also has to do with that because they think they need to be so pretty. Whats wrong with you? Your you! You don't need makeup to try to hide you. Be yourself, be nice, ...moreM+14
Make-up helps girls who are insecure. It's not about what guys think about us, it's about what we think of ourselves. If some lip stick, eyeliner and foundation make us feel pretty, you really shouldn't care if we wear it or not. I got dumped by every guy I ever dated because he told me either stop wearing makeup or it's over, because other people thought it looked good and it attracted other guys. Guys need to stop being jealous, and then maybe the makeup wouldn't bother you so bad. It's better than going out and getting plastic surgery from head to toe to feel better about ourselves.M+4
That makeup can burn and I won't give a DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment